Search DIY Car Repair

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to DIY auto repair.  Here we will explain in detail how to repair your car yourself.  No job is too big or too small.  I will provide the information, the specifications, and information on the correct tools and procedures necessary to repair your own automobile.  I am an automotive technician with over 15 years of experience in the field, and I would like to give back to the community.  I think everyone should be able to fix their own car for free!

If you have any questions about automotive repair or car questions in general, feel free to drop me a line at diyfixyourcar@gmail.com and I will share your question or comments with everyone.

Thank you, and happy wrenching!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for visiting! I hope you enjoyed all of the useful information. Please stay tuned for more. I have great ideas and an abundance of automotive knowledge. Pass along the information to the site so others can become involved. I take questions as well!

    ReplyDelete